UTF-8 http://roadnroad.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default Road And Road: Jam On the road, what to do?
myhedspace.com front image
Google

On The Road N roaD BLog ..

Welcome to the road! Discuss what have been seen on the ROAD, heard about on the ROAD and all about ROAD. Have idea? Share it here! Want this blog updates? Subscribe my feed here.

 

 

 

Jam On the road, what to do?

When in the traffic jam, what do you do? I would rather be relaxed and heard the song especially that have slow rhyme.

It makes me feel more comfortable. But sometimes, jam do make me really sad, feel really how unlucky that day was especially after trapped by hours.

Sometimes, i heard horn all around me. Maybe they feel more comfortable to press the horn but other users maybe tension with their attitude. There’s something that we can avoid when in ‘there’. I believe there are more ways of people released their tension when trapped in jam. So what do you do?