UTF-8 http://roadnroad.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default Road And Road: Do they Love Their Head?
myhedspace.com front image
Google

On The Road N roaD BLog ..

Welcome to the road! Discuss what have been seen on the ROAD, heard about on the ROAD and all about ROAD. Have idea? Share it here! Want this blog updates? Subscribe my feed here.

 

 

 

Do they Love Their Head?

This morning I have sent my brother to school.

As usual, I see the some parents don’t wearing helmet when sent their son by motorcycle. (Act. sometimes I also do that). Their son? Of course NOT.

We have those troublesome traffic rules but when it was early in the morning and not so many people around with the police officers still not on working hours, why should they wear helmet? Helmet is important but how many people are actually wearing it with 100% of will? But when something bad happen, it will be our regret not to wearing any helmet.

I remembered about road campaign from the Malaysia government: 2-3 advertise about the helmet. Our country have high number of accidents. Why a??