UTF-8 http://roadnroad.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default Road And Road: The books festival.
myhedspace.com front image
Google

On The Road N roaD BLog ..

Welcome to the road! Discuss what have been seen on the ROAD, heard about on the ROAD and all about ROAD. Have idea? Share it here! Want this blog updates? Subscribe my feed here.

 

 

 

The books festival.

I saw the banner of books festival along the road city about 3 days ago. So today on 6 July 2006 I went there. This is the 4-th time after 7 years doesn’t go to any my hometown books festival. (most of time I was at my university and private schools.)

I think that I can have a new and best seller’s books there but none! All books are for the kids, primary and secondary schools. I do likes reading and it was my hobby, especially motivational books and $$ related book : internet marketing, business.

So I think that they should used title: school’s books festival or so on to not get the people frustrated…