UTF-8 http://roadnroad.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default Road And Road: My motorcycle’s tire has been losing their air pressure.
myhedspace.com front image
Google

On The Road N roaD BLog ..

Welcome to the road! Discuss what have been seen on the ROAD, heard about on the ROAD and all about ROAD. Have idea? Share it here! Want this blog updates? Subscribe my feed here.

 

 

 

My motorcycle’s tire has been losing their air pressure.

I left my motorcycle for 2 months and yesterday after came back to my university, the back tire losing their pressure. But no wonder it happen cause the motorcycle don’t work (don’t move) for the 2 months and I will also get damage if like that.Before, I used to get my motorcycle back to my hometown but not last semester. The carrier (personal) don’t want to carry our motorcycle back to home (our means my friend and I that totally 6 peoples).

Why? Because it not worth that personal carrier that use lorry to send the motorcycle. One person don’t want to send back his motorcycle that cause the carrier to cancel 2 weeks before the break. I feel really sad.

Everyone knows that their motorcycle will damage when not being use for long time, even for 2 weeks. Do you ever leave your motorcycle or car without using them for one time? Share here by leaving a comment.