UTF-8 http://roadnroad.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default Road And Road: Road: RM 1 for a day Bus
myhedspace.com front image
Google

On The Road N roaD BLog ..

Welcome to the road! Discuss what have been seen on the ROAD, heard about on the ROAD and all about ROAD. Have idea? Share it here! Want this blog updates? Subscribe my feed here.

 

 

 

Road: RM 1 for a day Bus

At Kuala Lumpur, they have use new system for this year.

I remember when at my uncle's house, i want to shop at hypermarket that are 5 kilometres away, so i use bus. When i use the bus, i pay RM 1 for the usage when i sit down, i see:
"Anda boleh menggunakan tiket sepanjang hari. Sila simpan ticket anda" or in English: You can use the ticket for whole day, so please keep up your ticket.

In my mind, what the hell is this? At my place at Kota Bharu, they charge per trip basis. But then my heart say, relax...they say for one day, just used it! So after finishing my shopping, i when back with the same ticket. Before i enter the bus, i ask: Can i use this ticket again? to the bus driver and he reply: "of course yes".

Till today i still thinking, how can the bus station make profit when people just pay once a day: not like before, pay when you got a service.

How about the bus service at your country? What system it use?


Socialize: