UTF-8 http://roadnroad.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default Road And Road: 8 of 10 are smokerS?
myhedspace.com front image
Google

On The Road N roaD BLog ..

Welcome to the road! Discuss what have been seen on the ROAD, heard about on the ROAD and all about ROAD. Have idea? Share it here! Want this blog updates? Subscribe my feed here.

 

 

 

8 of 10 are smokerS?

Last 2 week, I had gone to K.Lumpur again. This time I went there with 2 of my friends. The bus drop us at KL Central and yes that place is our final station together. At KL Central there are 3 railway station: Putra LRT, Komuter (KTM) and Monorail.

“We’ll be separate here” said my friend.

“We just take rest first before continue” said another one.


“Ok, we’ll it this potato chip” said me then. That potato should be eaten on the bus but because I still “full tank”, so this potato chips left uneaten.

But the first thing they do is smoking, one of the thing that make me feel s*ks. Yeah, I don’t like the smoke produced. My father can easily finished 1 cotton of cigarettes by just one day, what a unhealthy habit.

When I looked around, there’s another person smoked there and I count: 2, 3, 4…and 8 from the bench of people are smoking. Wow, that 80% of us and if it was a school gred, all these people got A for this smoking subject, haha… I’m just looking and sure, I’m become the passive smoker then cause of other people. Huh!

This is very sad for me actually. You got a life and then you use to hurt yourself. I know its hard to reduce when you become xtreme smokers but at least try. So do you smoke? How do you feel with the smokers especially when they smoke around you?